Saturday 5 June 2010

recovering from a broken heart

Time they say heals all wounds..I believe partially
But I'd rather say that 'determination heals all wounds'. When am heart broken or when I feel rejected,I always feel like crying but giving it a 2nd thought; I actually don't cry because as a girl..u'l definitely go through series of heartbreaks,it gets me wondering 'do I rili have d strength to cry each time am heartbroken? And does crying actually solve anything?'The major step towards recovering is to write down your experience in the relationship..personally..I strongly believe in the part of the bible that says *unto every man there is a woman and unto every woman there is a man'. Instead of wasting your time amending what is to be discarded, fill ur head with thoughts like. 'If u have to chase some1 or play games or behave in certain ways for some1 to like you, then both u and the person are not meant for each other'. Make a list of mistakes u made and how u plan on correcting them so they don't affect your next relationship. There is nothing as great as being a realist! Sitting down,beating yourself waitinf for things to get back to the way they were never really helps anybody..there was a reason u came alone into the world..you were living fine before the person showed up,so why don't u continue from where u stopped when the person is no longer there? My point being...get a grip of urself n move on!! Nobody should be that hard 2 get over!!

2 comments:

  1. nice....

    glad i can finally comment, even though i'm new here, you are my favourite blogger now... :)

    ReplyDelete