Saturday 5 June 2010

crazy night out

Hello readers!
I was really love struck yesterday night n needed to shake it off!! So I hung with my girls and been so light headed, after bout 3glasses of d champagne I was out of this world! We were dancing all over the place maybe I created a wrong impression in the process cos as I stood u to use the bath..some dude I danced with for about 5min..came from behind,grabbed my ass *IN PUBLIC* lifted me up n planted a long kiss on my lip! I was extremely tipsy, embarrassed and outraged! Next thing I knew, I pulled off my shoe and created a big hole in the middle of his head..next ..m in bed typing this! Too shy to go downstairs to get the details of what really happened.. But am glad I gave him summin to learn from! *THE HOLE* muahahahahahahhaha #devil

No comments:

Post a Comment