Sunday 20 June 2010

And they wonder why they are not making it...

Laying in bed with heavy eyes I just knew I had to write this else the zeal to share this precise experience will be lost..
Diving into an available taxi with a friend, we were stopped by the red light,my eyes began wandering due to boredom. I took interest in a particular young man looking exhausted from trekking under the sun or probably from long hours of hard labour..I began to wonder why God blesses some and leaves the rest to struggle or suffer..my heart went out to him and I felt so bad for not having the resources at this stage of my life to take care of the less privileged only for the light to turn green, as we were about to move the youngman looked into our taxi and called my friend and I "prostitutes".. My friend looked dumbfounded! But I immediately got the answer to the questions I had being asking myself about him whn I 1st set my eyes on him.. A man looked into a cab and saw two decent and well respectable girls and decided to call them whores due to illiteracy?ignorance?frustration? Knowing fully well we werent/ are not.. Are u still wondering why it can never be right with some people or why some struggle so hard yet are not making it?? Read thi blog properly and comeup with ur answers........

No comments:

Post a Comment