Friday 4 June 2010

my life, my choice!

Ok...not saying I have never judged any body but why spend our time criticizing and judging others when we cant remember the last time we took a long look at ourselves... For instance I believe in freedom to live my life the way I want though not recklessly but just be able to make my own rules..I have always being different in the sense that I have never viewed things the way others do.. Should I now be criticised cause I choose not to be tied down by men that are willing to mould me into something am not all ine the name of respect, or meeting up to their standards and different other shits they've got listed, or cause I choose to dress in certain ways! I'd rather be free and have people "not more than too" I could call when I feel d need for a man's touch or dress according to my mood and what I feel comfortable in! If u dislike the way I am..then there is no other option except to jump off brooklyn bridge or something rather than going around judging me..! Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment